miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2011

Los 20 mejores covers de los Beatles =)



The Jam - “And Your Bird Can Sing”
Elliott Smith – “Because”
The Brothers Johnson – “Come Together”
Yes – “Every Little Thing”
Al Green – “I Want to Hold Your Hand”
Alison Krauss – “I Will”
Peter Tosh – “Here Comes the Sun”
Jeff Beck – “She’s a Woman”
The Black Keys – “She Said She Said”
The Feelies – “Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey”
Stevie Wonder – “We Can Work It Out”
Rosanne Cash – ” Don’t Want to Spoil the Party”
Johnny Cash – “In My Life”
Sergio Mendes & Brasil ‘66 – “The Fool on the Hill”
Brad Mehldau – “Blackbird”
Earth, Wind and Fire – “Got to Get You Into My Life”
Rufus Wainwright – “Across the Universe”
Booker T. and the MGs – Medley: “Sun King/Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/She Came in Through the Bathroom Window/I Want You (She’s So Heavy)”
Rickie Lee Jones – “For No One”
Aretha Franklin – “Eleanor Rigby”

1 comentario: